Sunday, December 27, 2009

3, 2, 1.....Blast off!

Ok so Christmas came and went....

Yesterday was spent, like I said, working and with family. I didn't even get to say goodbye to the ocean I love so much.

Right now I am sitting in terminal 1 @ SAN @ gate 15 United but WOW did it take me a while to get here. I hate United!

I thought I had taken enough clothes out before and when I go to weigh my bag it weighs 58.5lbs WTF!!!!! really? I literally had to unpack more clothes and stuff out of my bag AND THEN I come to find out I have to pay for 1 checked in bag. 1!!!! Since when do airlines charge for 1 checked bag! Again, I hate United Airlines! I'm hoping they won't say anything about my backpack. Agh so annoying.

But I am here in SAN next stop DEN and then MCI and then ORD and then finally CDG (Paris).

Yesterday I purchased my ticket to spend New Years in Germany, I'm so excited to see old friends. Germany here I come!

Time to board my 11th flight of the year.

Till Paris,

Have a beautiful day/night!

2 comments:

  1. United sucks! When we go to Sf and Seattle we have to pay $15 each for each flight we take. Its gunna be $150 between the two of us just for luggage! lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! I hope your New Years was fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete