Thursday, December 24, 2009

5/4 Day Countdown... Packing Trial #2 & #3

So I have now packed a total of three times. Still my luggage is overweight, but I am getting closer I think one more repack will do the trick and that will happen on Christmas Day.

Today I couldn't resist and had some Nutella Banane Crepes at a French Bistro in Hillcrest. Nothing like the real deal in Europe though. Right on the side of the street from a vendor who makes them fresh right in front of you for 3 euros. I can't wait. If you haven't tasted nutella you are either like two of my best friends who don't like chocolate or you have not been exposed to this delicious substance. It's pretty amazing!

Later on in the day, work. I'll give you a clue as to where I work. There was tons of people, annoying may I add, a day before christmas asking for sizes, colors, gift boxes, and gift receipts. Yep you guessed it I work retail! and yes I hate it! I have worked many retail jobs but enough is enough. The truth is I only took this job because my last job was seasonal and I wanted to make some extra cash for Europe. So I decided to take this job up until the day I left on the 27th of Dec. Guess what? I work on the 26th. Yea I know, brutal!

Tomorrow marks Christmas eve and I will be spending it in Tijuana, Mexico with some family. This will provide me with a hilarious blog no doubt.

Till then,

Have a beautiful day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment